Welcome to PyDays Vienna!¶
PyDays Vienna is¶
- a regional Python conference  organized by the community.
- a place to exchange knowledge about Python and its uses.
- an opportunity to meet like-minded people and share ideas.
Target audience: everybody using and/or interested in Python - from automation to web dev to science!
Call for Participation¶
The call is open until 20 March 2017, please submit your talk/workshop here (note: you need to register an account first).
- Talks are mostly 30 minutes, however 45 minute slots are available for topics benefiting from a more extensive treatment.
- Longer, interactive workshops for a more tutorial- and class-room like setting are also welcome.
- All proposals will be reviewed carefully and feedback will be given two weeks after the deadline has expired.
|||Main conference language is German, contributions in English are welcome.|