Welcome to PyDays Vienna!¶
PyDays Vienna is¶
- a regional Python conference  organized by the community.
- a place to exchange knowledge about Python and its uses.
- an opportunity to meet like-minded people and share ideas.
Target audience: everybody using and/or interested in Python - from automation to web dev to science!
You want to help us organise Austria’s first Python conference and join our team? Send us an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know how you’d like to contribute!
Call for Participation¶
Thank you for your submissions! Our call for participation closed on 20 March 2017 and we are currently preparing the schedule. If you missed the deadline and believe your talk should still make it into the program, let us know by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Talks are mostly 30 minutes, however 45 minute slots are available for topics benefiting from a more extensive treatment.
- Longer, interactive workshops for a more tutorial- and class-room like setting are also welcome.
- All proposals will be reviewed carefully and feedback will be given two weeks after the deadline has expired.
- Thanks to funding by the PSF and the PySV we are able to grant potential speakers a bit of financial support. To ask for support, write to email@example.com.
|||Main conference language is German, contributions in English are equally welcome. Update: so far all submissions are in English.|