Schedule & Speakers¶
Preliminary schedule to be published soon. Since PyDays is part of Liuxwochen Wien, PyDays will mostly be single track.
- Friday: Workshops, Talks
- Saturday: Talks, Lightning Talks
- Sunday: Hackathon
For your own contribution see the Call for Participation.
- Saturday, 29 April 2017, 10:00-17:00
- Salon JAspern, Hannah-Arendt-Platz 10/EG, 1220 Wien
One week prior to the conference, the first Django Girls event in Vienna/Austria is set to happen - timed so participants can attend PyDays shortly after their first programming workshop.
If you want to help with coaching, you can now apply to become a mentor for small groups of learners (form on event page linked above)! If you are looking to support the event as co-organiser or with a sponsorship, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linting and Fixing Code for All Languages
- When: Sunday, 7 May 2017, 10:00-17:00
- Where: sektor5
- Siebenbrunnengasse 44, 1050 Wien
- Help you setting up code analysis for all languages in your project.
- Help you writing own analysis routines for your special needs.
- Implement support for a language you think is missing.
- Help newcomers with any kind experience to get started contributing to coala. Opportunities vary from organizational and documentation work to solving challenging software architectural problems and writing some great code.
- Hack on advanced stuff.